Come Join Us!
Flourish in France in a dynamic community of women from a range of ages, backgrounds and experiences. We are for the most part American women, living permanently in Europe, enjoying bicultural lives.
With AAWE Membership Come Privileges:
- Access to regular events and activities, including American holiday celebrations, parties, book club, writing group and more...
- Member discounts with Galeries Lafayette, Amis du Louvre, Carte Sesame, and other local businesses
- Invitation to a monthly Happy Hour for Professional Networking
- Borrowing privileges for English-language information about applying to college in the US, and about camps and summer programs
- Annual subscription to AAWE News magazine and weekly electronic newsletters with community-wide and member-only events
- Secured login access to the private member website
- FAWCO Membership (Federation of American Women's Clubs Overseas)
- Education awards and development grant program opportunities through FAWCO
- Connections to other women's clubs around the world
- Involvement in local and global charities
- Summer scholarships for children and adult members (requirements vary)
- Access to our clubhouse in central Paris for meetings and social events
- and last but not least, friendship with AAWEsome anglophone women!